I am Melissa, and Melissa is me. I find it impossible to summarize myself in short paragraphs. I am the sum of my actions and life experiences.
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
I have epilepsy, and am not as healthy or strong as I may seem. I cannot stand ignorant people; they drive me up the wall. I am very emotional, it can’t be helped.
3. When you aren't filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing?
Looking for work, cross stitching, reading, writing, watching anime, visiting the beach…anything and everything.
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time).
All my MA classes, Journalism, English, Math, History.
5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
To get a job and be able to support myself.
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
Working in a hospital as an EEG Technician.
7. What stage of life are you in right now?
The Focusing stage (based on the 8 stages of life - http://www.manifestyourpotential.com/lif
8. Are you more child-like or childish?
I don’t really understand the difference, but child-like sounds most accurate? Maybe?
9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
“Good night, I love you.”
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
“It’s My Life” ( The survey continues...Collapse )
1. Who are you?